Global business and mobility are no longer the future, they are the norm – and effective communication tools can transform your business in profound ways.
Now you can harness the power of collaboration and work seamlessly with employees and customers from any location with unified communications from Fluid IT Services.
With this single, integrated communications platform, you can:
- Increase productivity and agility
- Reduce costs
- Enable more meaningful connections with internal and external stakeholders
Don’t Just Connect – Skype for Business!
We have chosen Microsoft Skype for Business as our unified communications platform of choice because of its user-centric software and comprehensive suite of communication tools and functions. It allows our clients to integrate a social-enterprise approach to their business, and fosters powerful communications practices across their teams and with their customers.
Skype for Business is a single system that can manage:
- Phone calls
- Conference call scheduling and deployment
- Video conferencing
- Instant messaging
- Document sharing
- And more!
This enterprise-ready, VOIP-enabled tool takes care of every business communication need. Connect to people everywhere, from almost any Internet-ready device, with a single, consistent experience and a robust set of communication features.
Skype for Business integrates with all Microsoft productivity tools, including Office and Exchange, to provide a user-friendly experience.
Unified Communications Streamline Your IT
While Skype for Business offers a wide range of tools and features, it also streamlines your IT support requirements by replacing multiple communication systems throughout your organization.
- Replace your PBX phone system with Skype for Business’s flexible and programmable VOIP phone system
- Replace your clunky video conferencing solution with Skype for Business’s built-in video conferencing functionality that integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Outlook
- Replace your conference call and webcast software solutions with Skype for Business’s conference calling, document sharing and webcasting capabilities
- Replace your old, unstable instant messenger with Skype for Business’s integrated IM solution that works directly with Outlook Contacts and Outlook Email
Skype for Business even integrates with your call-center management software. It really is an all-in-one solution.
Empower Your Business
We here at Fluid believe that empowering your business to reach its goals and achieve operational excellence is our highest calling. We are committed to providing you with the best IT solutions, services and support in the industry – and this is why we are now offering the Microsoft Skype for Business unified communications tool to our clients.
Unlock the full potential of communications, increase your productivity, enable more meaningful connections and transform your business for the long term. Contact us today to find out more about what Skype for Business can do for your growing business.