Our remote monitoring and management (RMM) service proactively and automatically monitors and manages your client devices. We will cater it to your needs, monitoring only the devices you want to.
RMM is becoming a key tool used by companies to maintain inventories, remediate technical issues, connect to remote machines, and much more. The service will typically pay for itself within the first month in avoided hands-on support hours.
- Alerting via text, email, and phone for systems that need 24×7 monitoring
- Remote real-time reporting, documentation and auditing
- Proactive repair of mobile laptop equipment for police officers
- Scripting of repetitive tasks and increasing up time for critical systems that affect officer safety
- Reduce support time of equipment freeing up time to be utilized for support of legacy software
- Monitoring of key software programs for the city such as Pistol 2000, Rip and Tear, CAD, MCT, and Fire House
- Remote access for deployment of new software, software updates, and repair of systems
Fluid’s RMM tools are fully integrated with the Fluid ticketing system to allow for real-time reporting, documentation and auditing.