We are seeking highly motivated managerial and technical talent to join the Fluid team. Internally, we pride ourselves on an organization that values performance, technical competence and intellectual curiosity. This role is a long-term role with opportunity for career development and promotion.
Role and Responsibilities: This role offers a mix of staff management, help-desk remote client support and field-based technical support.
- Manage a team of help desk technicians
- Provide oversight and continuous improvement for the service desk processes
- Provide On-site and Remote Technical Support
- Problem management: installations, setups, error messages, application use, minimal server work
- Communicate and document technological solutions
- Teach users by answering questions, interpreting operating instructions, providing references
- Determine source of errors by reviewing procedures and actions taken by user
- Instruct users to perform diagnostic procedures
- Resolve problems by issuing corrective instructions and consulting with coworkers/vendors
- Improve programs by making recommendations
Ideal Skills and Experience: 5 + years of related IT helpdesk support or field technician work, 2 + years of service desk management, 2 + years using Connectwise
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field
- Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative approach and experience in services clients with high expectations
- Ability to work as a team
- Flexible schedule – some after work hours will be required
- Technical knowledge / experience to include:
o Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating System o Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange o Microsoft Server Operating System- Exchange, SQL o Basic IP addressing, DNS and DHCP o Understanding of TCP/IP o Desktop PC applications and Windows Network Application
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.