Your business is truly life or death for your customers — and compliance is life or death for your business. Staying in line with HIPAA, ACA, EMR, and HER along with managing massive datasets is a huge task for everyone in your office.
Whether you’re an office manager or a physician, data management will always be a necessity. With accurate patient information you can avoid costly lawsuits, but more importantly you can save lives. Your healthcare facility needs more than a few desktop computers and a decent firewall to make that happen.
Why you need the Cloud.
New laptops with bigger hard drives are an expensive step in the wrong direction. Filing cabinets aren’t the answer either. The solution is a secured cloud network. Cloud security is in multiple forms, layers and levels, each providing additional protection for your systems and your data.
Your cloud provider should provide this security at a minimum:
- Datacenter with card access and security
- Physical computers locked in cabinets
- Firewalls within computer cabinets
- Physical and logical network separation
- Login IDs and passwords
Cloud storage not only meets HIPAA requirements, but it allows your healthcare staff to improve patient care by having the most recent and accurate information at their fingertips. Whether you have hundreds or thousands of patients, cloud storage is able to adapt to your storage needs while keeping your data secure.
Why the Cloud from Fluid IT is better.
Fluid IT turns cloud storage into a vault. It offers the same flexibility as regular cloud storage with the added protection and customer service that your healthcare facility needs.
Fluid IT Services can:
- Deploy cloud technology, EMR (electronic medical records) and mobile services in a way that doesn’t open your practice up to data breaches or HIPAA compliance failures
- Help you give your patients what they are now demanding: real-time access to their medical record, schedule information and even appointment setting
- Set you up with a technology system that allows you to run multiple office locations seamlessly. And we will support and adapt that system as your practice grows and changes
Let us look out for the health of your practice’s IT system so you can get back to looking out for the health of your patients.